Braille – Basic
Only 7-8 Students per batch. Personalized attention given to each Student to ensure that your Learning objectives are achieved. Click on the “Register Now!” button to book your spot.
Click on the “Enroll Now!” button to book your spot.
221 STUDENTS HAVE SUCCESSFULY COMPLETED
THIS COURSE. YOU CAN BE THE NEXT.
About the course
Desirable Skills prior to taking this course
Learning Outcomes/ Objectives from this course
- To gauge the interest towards learning Braille amongst children and young adults.
- To ensure every student learns Braille, and inculcate the need of learning braille.
- Initiation of the students into the mainstream by giving them basic knowledge of Braille.
- The composition of and the Six dots of each Braille cell.
- The English Alphabet a-z in braille, Vowels, and Capitalization.
- The definition of a word, and construction of 2 & 3 letter words in English.
- Numbers and punctuation in numbers.
- The Hindi Braille letters, and introduced to the Hindi ‘Varn – Mala” alphabet.
- Punctuations in both English & Hindi.
Skills you will develop on completion of course
- The demonstration of expressive vocabulary which will be oral, signed, or with the use of an external device.
- The student understands abstract symbols.
- The child’s attention span has increased from least ten minutes to a longer period of time.