Corporate Skills Development
Only 10-12 Students per batch. Personalized attention given to each Student to ensure that your Learning objectives are achieved. Click on the “Register Now!” button to book your spot.
Click on the “Enroll Now!” button to book your spot.
- A refresher on English and Communication
- Effective ways to introduce yourself and greet others
- Techniques for Voice Modulation
- The art of talking assertively and listening actively.
- Non-Verbal Communication Techniques
- Writing Professional Emails
- Resume Writing
- Cover Letter Writing
- Interview Preparations Part – I
- Interview Preparations Part – II
221 STUDENTS HAVE SUCCESSFULY COMPLETED
THIS COURSE. YOU CAN BE THE NEXT.
About the course
Desirable Skills prior to taking this course
Learning Outcomes/ Objectives from this course
- Acquire skills required for professional and career advancement
- Corporate Skills Development seeks to help people with vision impairment understand the importance and different styles of verbal and non-verbal communication in a corporate environment.
- Further, this course will improve public speaking skills by learning to introduce oneself effectively, use the art of voice modulation, become an active listener, and learn to show appreciation, express opinions assertively, and learn greeting etiquette.
- Also included in this course is learning how to draft professional emails, resume building, cover letter writing, and understanding the common steps in preparing for an interview.