Digital Accessibility Testing
Only 10-12 Students per batch. Personalized attention given to each Student to ensure that your Learning objectives are achieved. Click on the “Register Now!” button to book your spot.
Click on the “Enroll Now!” button to book your spot.
- Learners prepare a notice or write a message in English
- Learners can write a short composition based on sensory inputs (sound, smell, taste, touch, sight)
- Learners take part in group activities, role play and games while speaking in English
- Learners confidently carry out the following conversations (Time based conversations, reacting to good and bad news, Attracting attention, Expressing hesitation, etc.)
- Learners will be able to deal with the following situations: Developing independent living skills, Filling forms orally, Giving Medical Details, Responding to Accidents and Emergencies:
- And more…
221 STUDENTS HAVE SUCCESSFULY COMPLETED
THIS COURSE. YOU CAN BE THE NEXT.
About the course
Desirable Skills prior to taking this course
- Skilled in computers and touch screen phones.
- Proficient using MS Office & screen readers like NVDA & JAWS.
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS is an added advantage
- Proficient in using touch screen phones with TalkBack/Voiceover.
Learning Outcomes/ Objectives from this course
- To acquire a depth of skills in accessibility testing, thus creating a pathway for a course completion certificate from Deque University and securing job opportunities in the space of accessibility testing.
- Introduce Digital Accessibility Testing concepts as in the DequeUniversity curriculum of Web Accessibility. 2.1 with live scenario practice sessions.