Spoken English – Beginners
Only 10-12 Students per batch. Personalized attention given to each Student to ensure that your Learning objectives are achieved. Click on the “Register Now!” button to book your spot.
Click on the “Enroll Now!” button to book your spot.
- Simple instructions in English, requests and questions, and use formulaic expressions appropriately
- Recognize whole words or chunks of language
- Read and understand simple words/short sentences
- Brief conversations seeking or giving information
- Nouns, pronouns, adjectives, adverbs and prepositions
- Sentence structure (Simple sentences)
- Verbs such as Is, am, are, has, have
- Tense forms (simple present, present continuous and present perfect, simple past, past continuous and past perfect)
- Developing independent living skills
- Filling forms orally
- Giving Medical Details
- Responding to Accidents and Emergencies
221 STUDENTS HAVE SUCCESSFULY COMPLETED
THIS COURSE. YOU CAN BE THE NEXT.
About the course
Desirable Skills prior to taking this course
Learning Outcomes/ Objectives from this course
- To achieve a pre-determined level of spoken English as defined in the objectives.
- Acquire a basic understanding of the English language and reach a certain level of fluency while communicating.