Spoken English – Intermediate
Only 10-12 Students per batch. Personalized attention given to each Student to ensure that your Learning objectives are achieved. Click on the “Register Now!” button to book your spot.
Click on the “Enroll Now!” button to book your spot.
- Learners prepare a notice or write a message in English
- Learners can write a short composition based on sensory inputs (sound, smell, taste, touch, sight)
- Learners take part in group activities, role play and games while speaking in English
- Learners confidently carry out the following conversations (Time based conversations, Reacting to good and bad news, Attracting attention, Expressing hesitation, etc.)
- Learners will be able to deal with the following situations: Developing independent living skills, Filling forms orally, Giving Medical Details, Responding to Accidents and Emergencies:
221 STUDENTS HAVE SUCCESSFULY COMPLETED
THIS COURSE. YOU CAN BE THE NEXT.
About the course
Desirable Skills prior to taking this course
Learning Outcomes/ Objectives from this course
- To build upon basic spoken English skills, and improve ability to converse comfortably in English by developing vocabulary, listening and comprehension skills, fluency and confidence.
- Verbal expressions using easy, complete sentences.
- Verbal expression in formal and informal settings and emergency situations using common idioms, metaphors, nuanced grammatical expressions.
- Build listening and speaking skills by discussing more open-ended topics such as current news, life experiences, music, books, etc.
- Develop email etiquette and tips, and job Interviewing skills.