Introductory Course in Computer Applications
Only 10-12 Students per batch. Personalized attention given to each Student to ensure that your Learning objectives are achieved. Click on the “Register Now!” button to book your spot.
Click on the “Enroll Now!” button to book your spot.
- Basic Introduction to Computers
- How are computers used?
- What are computers used for?
- Introduction to hardware and software, system and application software
- Introduction to and understanding of speech software, also known as Voice Assistant software, the multiple types of speech software, and the most used and recommended type of speech software
- Understanding of how a computer takes commands via mouse and keyboard
- Understanding what a computer virus is
- Understanding computer memory and the different types of memory
- Understanding the basic process of switching-on and shutting-off a computer across different systems and models