Only 10-12 Students per batch. Personalized attention given to each Student to ensure that your Learning objectives are achieved. Click on the “Register Now!” button to book your spot.
Click on the “Enroll Now!” button to book your spot.
- The evolution of mobile phones
- The different parts of a commonly available smartphone
- Accessibility, Talkback feature
- How to set up low vision accessibility, font and display size.
- How to perform Colour Correction and Inversion, Magnification
- Apps that have been designed for the visually challenged including Envision AI, Be My Eyes
- And more…
221 STUDENTS HAVE SUCCESSFULY COMPLETED
THIS COURSE. YOU CAN BE THE NEXT.
About the course
Desirable Skills prior to taking this course
Learning Outcomes/ Objectives from this course
- To enable a person with visual impairment to effectively use the modern-day smartphone for day-to-day work, mobility and comfort.
- To introduce and create awareness about mobility, safety, and learning through technology using modern-day smartphones.
- Learn essential nomenclature related to hardware and software.
- Navigate a smartphone using inbuilt or downloadable assistive technologies.
- Employ smartphones for effective communication, orientation and mobility, and to access, store, and use information.