EVENTS & WEBINARS
Best Practices in Vision Rehabilitation - An Occupational Therapy Perspective
Dr. Loubaina Buxamusa, PhD.
During this talk, Dr. Loubaina will explore the following best practices in Vision Rehabilitation from an Occupational Therapy perspective.
- Using occupation as a means and an end
- Creating meaningful patterns of engagement across contexts
- Addressing performance issues holistically
- Linking client factors to outcomes
- Assessing the client first, then the disability
- Making the process dynamic and interactive in nature
Dr. Pooja Desai is MHA, DOMS, MBBS.
Covid-Care Webinar Series